...So I missed posting yesterday. I spent the day working and could not really find anything uber interesting about what I did. If you've twisted one wire, you've twisted a million....woo. I did keep a client happy, though, so there's something to be said for that. Oh....i found out that to get an upcoming project, I have to show proof of my MMR vaccination. OK...MMR vaccinations, being one of the shots that babies get, kinda poses a problem. To begin with, MMR vaccinations didn't exist that I know of when I was a baby...and if they did, would anyone seriously expect me to still have those shot records? We got our immunities the old fashioned way...we caught the diseases and lived through them. So, now I have to go down and get an MMR vaccination and take the certificate to the hospital where the work is to be done. You would think it would be a lot easier and less expensive to just give me the shot there....I mean it is a hospital... oh well....
And so on to today...
Ms. Rob has a birthday today! She is mhphmmmph years old....(younger than me). As she is actively trying to embrace a more healthy lifestyle....you know, good diet, exercise, etc., she got a birthday brownie rather than a cake....that'll teach her to try to be healthy! But friends and family sent cards and called, and she heard from both kids, so hopefully she had a good day.
I put a li'l thingy over in the left margin so if y'all wanna get li'l emails about updates to my blog, you can....kinda keep me on my toes about bein' faithful to this endeavor.
Thanks to everybody who stops in and takes a look...I'll try to make it interesting at least most of the time...
-
No comments:
Post a Comment