Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today My Baby Girl Turned 23...

I knew I wanted to write something about Miss Megan, who's twenty third birthday is today, but have been kind of at a loss. If I put my feelings about my daughter into a published blog, I run the risk of making her bigger than life. After much consideration, I have decided that to me, she is bigger than life.

I have spent much time today, as I do every day, thinking of the reasons I am so proud of my daughter. A short list follows...

She is, first and foremost, a nice person. I think that is a very important quality.
She is a loving daughter, wife and mother.
She is a talented photographer.
She is a captivating writer.
She is a good friend.
She has a wonderful sense of humor.
She is intelligent.

She has brought more happiness to my life than she will ever know.

Happy Birthday, Meg...I love You so very much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love YOU dad. Thanks for making me cry at 643 am. I miss you

Melissa said...

You captured her EXACTLY. Good job dad.