...as the price of oil again set a record high price today. Ya gotta admit, though....all this money couldn't be goin' to a more deserving bunch of folks. I mean, look at all the really good stuff they're doin' with those record profits...
hmmm...
Lookin'?
Yeah, me too...and I just ain't seein' too much.
Oh, yeah...there's the emergency fund that they set up so that old people on fixed incomes are sure to have heating oil during the cold of winter....oh, that's right, they didn't do anything like that.
Well, there's the scholership foundation for students interested in research in the fields of medicine or energy, but can't afford college. Ok, so they haven't done that either.
But look at the jobs they are creatin' by havin' to hire folks to crew the new yachts the officers and board members are prolly gettin'. And surely, they'll have to hire someone to keep their new planes and luxury cars all polished up and shiny.....Good job, guys!
...and so my quest for a viable hydrogen retrofit goes on....when Joe and Jane Average don't need their crude any more, they'll still be OK...they or their kids or grandkids could prolly never spend the money that you and I have put in their bank accounts....but you and I and Joe and Jane Average will be much better off when we get to quit lining their pockets with gold....
...oh well...
-
No comments:
Post a Comment